Friday, September 01, 2006

I was in a tizzy.........

I was trying to post and I LOST the link to Create a new post. AHHHHH...I get on the phone licketty split and called Normie to "find" the link. I wanted to vent about yesterday. Our friends took us to a place in Marblehead yesterday to a semi-private beach. We were in the area of GRAND homes in Old Town right on the ocean. So the boys had tons of fun and hours of entertainment. Then all of a sudden the crazy lady looking out her window came all the way down to the beach to YELL at Stephen, Ryan and their friend Joe that they moved a ROCK! So my first instinct as a "nice" person is to tell the boys put the rock back.I did not know moving rocks was illegal. I had them put it back just to appease the lady. My friend JoAnn was like "why did you let her get her way?" I am not one for confrontation so I did not want an argument with this "Abners wife" lady. Get it from Bewitched, the nosy neighbor. So I will not be making the trip to this place soon because my sons like to move rocks.....lol

4 comments:

Drew said...

Ugh!
She sounds like a crazy cat lady who's great with cats and terrible with humans and has nothing better to do than to look out her window to harass kids. Good Grief!

Norma said...

Gladys Kravitz was the "Bewitched" nosy neighbor...our real-life equivalent growing up was Rose Marino, who was always yelling at us to stop making noise, stop picking leaves off the bushes, stop running...miserable old bat!

Karen said...

Crazy old lady!! Who says it was her rock, anyway!

We had a crazy named Mary Mitchelli who actually aimed a small shotgun at me, my little brother and friend Kathy because we picked a pear from her pear trees! We were running for cover as she was yelling "you picka my pears...I kill you!!!!.. I came home and told my parents and they told me not to pick her pears.. go figure.

Stephie Says..... said...

Funny thing was when she was walkin away she said in a half hour the police come and patrol the area. Yeah AND! I will give them a friendly wave and show them the hugh rock that was "put back in its spot" lol....We lest after her crumudgeness b/c we also dod not want her to call and say we were in the lot over the two hour limit. Funny thing is she was not "that old" to the boys she was but to us she was maybe 60. JoAnn will speak up as for me I am a people pleaser so I have to learn to get a stern voice to people like that...lol
Yes Normie Rose nit picked if we walked by her they wrong way....