Friday, September 29, 2006

MISSING.............2 Hubcaps........

I am so angry and feel naked when I drive the car now. I discoved my two passenger side hubcaps missing when I got out of the car to go to work on Labor Day. Yes, Labor Day. I know it took me a while to "vent" about it. We were at a BBQ at MIL & FIL's and I have a feeling they were taken then. I looked on line and it would be @$90.00 to replace them......OK come one, I am sure they are PLASTIC stock reg small caps........UGH...I refuse to pay that kind of money to feel fully dressed. (lol) This post comes becasuse at school drop off today a very observant student came to the window to say hello. He was a funny, get in trouble but mean no harm kind of kid when I worked at the younger school. He was always respectful and made it a point to go out of his way to say hello at all costs. He said "Mrs. R did you hit a pot hole?" I was like no why Luke are my tires flat. He continued to tell me I had two missing hubcaps...Ph yes I know they were taken a month ago. He pipes in ........I think when you loose two it is because you hit a pot hole. NO KID LISTEN !......lol they were TAKEN.....He was very cute about it. Back in the day he was also a know it all kind of boy too. His grandmother owned the bus company for our town and he knew EVERYTHING there was to know about EVERYTHING., even at age 6. So I have this 11 year old making it a point to tell me to rethink and retrace where I may have hit a pothole to find out how they "feel" off. I still think they were taken. STOLEN TO BE EXACT! Someone told me I should find a car like mine in the mall lot and take back my hubs....Well he was joking a little and I know that karma is a *itch and I would NEVER TAKE what is not mine. AN eye for an eye would have this world in a tizzy if we took notion to do bad to others b/c they did bad to us. So I leave you with....I am OCD and it KILLS me to drive w/o 2 hub caps....the whole being of the car is off, uneven, I have no choice b/c I have more needed things to spend my money on. OH maybe this can render an entirely new car.....AHHHHH HAAAAA NOT! wishful thinking......Drivin' around half complete................What can I say it gets me to where I need to be.............sigh....................

7 comments:

Drew said...

Take the other 2 off? Just a suggestion ;-)
I leave vengence up to the Lord. File it under:
S*** Happens.

On the other hand, they didn't steal your car, right? I have this annoying habit of looking at the bright side when people are trying to vent. Sorry...go and vent. I'd be pissed too.

Anonymous said...

Where is the Public BLog Happy Birthday to Dana your favorite person in the world. LOL

melissa said...

I know how you feel-yrs ago we had a sentra and the reflective bar across the trunk came off. There were these ugly holes for the boltas to hold them in, and the car looked "incomplete"
IT DROVE ME CRAZY!

Stephie Says..... said...

Mel that stinks ...hole in the trunk of the car......
Drew good way to look at it, take the other two off....but then it looks so blah and extrmly nakie....yuck!
I agree with the vengence thing I can not surcome to doing the same to another....
BUT if they stole the CAR, THEN I would HAVE to get a NEW one...lol lol lol ..............This here paid off early car has to last us years and years.......Michaels truck is 2 years old and is so close to being paid off also.....He is great like that ...so I have to grin and BEAR it and thank God for NO CAR PAYMENTS and wheels that take us to and fro.....

Karen said...

I'm mad for you too. Why did the stealers only take 2? Who on earth just has 2 tires????

Some people...

Norma said...

See what the mean streets of Revere can do to you? ; )

Stephie Says..... said...

I know Normie...I got out fast lol lol lol u never know what might happen there!!!!!!!! Don't tell LK I said that lol lol