Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Opps watch out for the tree....

As I was driving to pick up at school from work the radio station broke in with news that the Hood Blimp crashed in Manchster by the Sea (the place where old lady made us put the rock back on the beach). Just imagine what the residence may think of a big ugly over sized HOOD thing will do to their upscale ritz facad. I hear the driver was fine, just waiting a while to be saved by a helecopter or what not. It was a traffic nightmare reported from a friend who sat in it for almost an hour. At one point Mix 98.5 was poking jokes about it but in the end it could of been a real bad situation if he hit a building or other structure....I am just glad it did not POP because lots of milk would of been everywhere....Milk is what powers the entire inflated balloon...really it is.......ONLY JOKING>>>>>So hey Hood Man stay clear of the tree.....

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Too funny about the milk spilling everywhere. My friend lives in M-by the-Sea... I'll have to get the inside scoop!

Karen said...

hahaha! The old lady probably marched out and told them to MOVE THAT BLIMP!

I think today was a traffic nightmare everywhere. I had to get rerouted about 3 times heading up to my parents house!

Drew said...

I read about that on cnn.com. Weird wild stuff!

melissa said...

See, that lady should'nt have complained about rocks...

Stephie Says..... said...

u r so right Mel........