Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Water Counrty, Water Country Have sum fun dah dah dah!

You know that catchy jingle from the TV! We are off bright and early to Water Country in the morning. We got a hugh discount from the Post Office where my FIL works. It was a $30 ticket fro $17. almost half off. I guess they have to give the government postal workers some kind of a deal to keep them from "going all postal on them" LOL LOL I crack me up!!!! I hope I do you too!!! So we have all the goodies to pack in the cooler b/c we refuse to spend $40 + on crap park food and $2.00 waters. The smell of the food cooking there will give anyone argidah (heart burn in Italian). So we will have sandwiches and snacks with plenty of inexpensive Shaws water............I hope it is a hot day tom. I did hear it was to be the hottest of the week. We had to X our plans on Tues. b/c of the rain but it did clear up pretty early but we did not want to risk it. So off to bed to get up bright and early. Park opens at 10am, leave here at 845 so we can get 4 good chairs right up front near the wave pool. I really enjoy the wave pool but do not like when it gets overcrowded. We are in hopes that b/c it is a weekday the crouds will be small. I do enjoy Whales Tale in Lincoln NH much more than WC, we were there last week and it is not a close drive like WC. So off we go to "hit the waves" //////Have a great sun and fun filled day!!!! Don't forget to wear the sunscn (Ry used to call it that years ago)//////Happy end of the summer day to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go too!!!!!!

Dana LOL

Karen said...

Have some fun!!!! Did you do the Eye of the Hurricane at Whale's Tale? This is the first year we haven't gone, but I'm always too scared to do it! Nice way to end the summer!

Stephie Says..... said...

Oh Karen I watched the boys and M do it but I just do the slides...I will not be flushed like a toilet bowl lol lol lol
Yes we had a fun and sun filled day today. I think this is my last time in the sun for the season. I am way too dark for my own good lol lol I still say Whales T is better.......

Karen said...

So glad you had fun! I'm not my usual dark self only because I hit the BIG 4-0 this year and finally feel the need to protect the skin! So its been 45 SPF for me all summer since my cruise.. I'm still slightly tan but I'm jealous of your "darkness"!

hahahahh.. flushed down the toilet.. I never thought of it that way but it works!

Drew said...

What...no pix??!! I'm a visual guy!

We love water parks...and hate the expensive food too! Actually, we sneek candy and warer into the movies too!! (usually M&M's)

oh, I came out of retirement and blogged tonight. We got home from the beach a little while ago.

Stephie Says..... said...

lol Drew......
We too take stuff in to the movies,,,,it is less expensive that way...
We HAD a realy nice cam/cordr but it was stolen in Fl at Sea World and have not replaced it since April vacation. I must say I would not even know where to begin to post the pics anyway. I am good enough to type at this point lol

Stephie Says..... said...

Dana
you could not come you had to WORK ....hehehhehe

Karen said...

I always take candy and waters too! Funny how I justify certain things, but I would never think of lying about their ages!

Drew said...

Same here, Karen.

I think someday I'm going to write a post about the different things I've seen people eat at the movies.