Monday, August 14, 2006

A Night with the Bears.......

It was a night with the bears tonight....Not the gizzzlllly kind the fluffy kind. I have been fortunate enough to not have had to work all that much this summer due to the "kids" being out on summer break and the other Kids at the workshop being home from college ect.. They have been doing the hours I would be doing if the kids were in school. I do look forward to after Labor Day going back to my reg. schd.. I do however also like working at night b/c it is just a "differnt" kind of croud that comes in from the 10-2 croud in the mall. I see many mall walkers and moms with kids in tow killing time of the average weekday. We get many preschoolers in the am/noon time croud. I get to do most of my tiding up in the AM so I really like that. However in the eve I try my best to do the once over to clean the entire place but it is not possible when the customers need to be serviced. I guess it is better to have more than less b/c then I would be blah blah in' about no sales...and sales are very important in retail.....thats the "fluff" that keeps us afloat...GET IT!.......SO as for this eve what better place to be (besides with my sweetie and my awesome boys) than with our hugh selection of furry friends. Hey if you don't have a BAB yet you should try it....It is an experience and you will have a cuddly friend for life!! Bear Huggin' and Lovin' .......Beary Sweet Dreams ; )

5 comments:

Karen said...

I need to have a bear. Maybe once my new house is built I will build a bear! My boys were too big once they finally came to our mall. I'm glad you enjoy it! I'm looking forward to some "routine" to my life too!

p.s. what is your favorite bear/animal and outfit?

Stephie Says..... said...

K
Everyone needs at least one BABW! I would highly recomend (my fav) READ TEDDY...I think it is the cutest and some of the money help out childrens literacy programs...
That is a good thing.....

Karen said...

I'll definitely check him out!

Drew said...

We did Build-A-Bear last spring. It was awesome. Now I want one...maybe for Christmas. (I hope Nancy reads this!--if so..I like the brown bunny with the flopsie ears--no wire)

:-)

Stephie Says..... said...

Drew...I mean Nancy lol That is a cute bunny..I do love Mocha Bunny (w/wire).Before you go go to Buildabear.com and print out an online coupon to save at least $5.00, They could get costly....
Hint hint Nancy ; )