Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The smart ones make it easy!

At the Bear shop Monday night and tonight I will continue to train a new "Bearbuilder" who will work there after school when it starts. I have done training a few times before and it could be dreadful if you have to train an airhead type. I am so glad to say this girl is such a smart one. She also catches on fast and has a nack for being freindly. Ya gotta be freindly, I mean really friendly to work at the BABW! It makes me look forward to going in tonight and gives me hope that the teens are on the right track to being our future in a positive light. I hope that many teens out there "get on track and stay on track" so that this country can prosper and not be a disfunctional place. So off to entertain the masses of the bear buying society. My job is a stage and I do all the acting and entertaining to put smiles on the faces of many. Don't forget I also contribute to the econmony of the retail industry. Gotta keep the American Economy rolling.......

6 comments:

Drew said...

Horay for BABW!!! We're big fans! :-)

Stephie Says..... said...

Drew I know I was thinking of you when I stuffed a bunny big ears I know you said you wanted one.....Hey I tried to view more pics tht you post....Did you stop ....?????

Drew said...

nu uh...you can't view them?
ajhphoto.blogspot.com

I'm going to ask Nancy to build me that one for Christmas :-)


I need new subjects to photograph. Perhaps a concert or 2!

Karen said...

It's nice to hear someone say a nice thing about a working teen these days. Usually all they do is grunt and not make eye contact. There is hope!!!!

Stephie Says..... said...

Oh my Karen there is hope....once again another Bearbuilder teen to train today and once again a smart one with no fear to be friendly...It is 2 for 2 lets see the other 2 ...lol ......I guess the district mgr is really doing a good job hiring....The training is still going on next Wed/Friday for me still and I am kind of liking it....I always said after 3rd grade I do not like to "teach" the older children but these 2 have been a positive experience.....Go figure....

Dawn said...

I didn't know you worked at BABW. My kids will love you. We go every year on the birthday to pick out a new bear. A family tradition you could say. It's always followed up by dinner at Brighams. Wahoo!

Glad to hear you got a good trainee. That makes things easier.