Saturday, August 19, 2006

Big Brother 7 .....ALLSTARS MY FOOT!

I am so angry at CBS this year. I have been a tru blu BB fan since season 1. I vowed once not to ever watch again b/c a real slimball won on one of the seasons. It was the EVIL DR. WILL KIRBY!....He is now on allstars and is taking the house by storm. Why is it that this evil manipulating man has such a hold on this house. He just better not win again. I am such a die hard fan we left a Lowell Spinners game early one year b/c it was finale night. Yes....I did make it look like I had a masive stomach ache but it was to get home in time for BB! Am I the evil one now? I really enjoy the show and yell when things are not going like I want them. It is my one vice I want to keep///lol.......I sure hope that this year a deserving HG wins. I do very much look forward to next year to get to know NEW HG's /////I am sick of the same 'ol hg's from seasons past. I know in the chat rooms for BB alot of other fans are not happy with the so-called ALLSTAR cast. So to all you BB fans out there.......Jani has got to get the big heave hoe b/c she is one lol, Dr. Will has to get some nice meds in him, and to the Chicken Man...........you are a good guy CG but stop embarrising your family with all the crazy weird clothes....LOL LOL
Go BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Drew said...

Stephie, this year you need to ask Santa for a TIVO!

Karen said...

I cannot wait to see Janelle leave, but I'll also miss wanting her to leave. What was all that with Marcellus' wig? I can't stand Boogie.. he looks like a weasel, but Chill Town seems to be taking the house by surprise! My MIL is the BB fan, so I've been watching a lot of it since we moved in with them!!! I miss Survivor!

Stephie Says..... said...

Oh Karen ...SO good to hear there is another BB fan out there,,,,I do want Jani to leave and I hope the CG uses his head and heart and plays his best....
Drew ........we are not the techno house here..lol
You would think we would know how to do the dvd/vcr player record thing.....but no .....

Norma said...

Wow...maybe you should ask Santa for some tranquilizers and calm down!!! : )

melissa said...

OK, I'm going to risk looking like an idiot here-
Stephie, what does lol mean????
mel

Stephie Says..... said...

Mel....LOL =Laugh Out Loud


I too had to ask a long time ago when I made it to a chat room about BB.....(Big Brother)