Monday, August 21, 2006

I did not miss much...So I hear!

Last night I was going to leave a going away party early to watch Big Brother. Yes once again(NO TIVO) but I was having some laughs and felt the need to stay and not have a TV show run when I go home. My husband watched for me to report the nights happenings. He is not a faithful watcher like I am so it was nice of him to veiw it for me. (Maybe that will get him hooked). I was told by him and the chaters on the BB chat that nothing big happend and I did not miss anything too exciting. Those of you who would never waste your time watching a mundane show like thta do not get how good of a show it is. Yes a great show about watching some people sit in a house day after day with no outside communications or computers or news. They compete every so often for things like HOH and POV and food. Yes they have to earn food. They get lots of it when they earn it but the poor shleps may have to eat BB SLOP (gross oatmeal type food that can have protien powder added for substance) for the week to weaken their game play. It is a moral low when put on slop for the week. The oldest of the HG's is CG (Chicken George) he is a well know HG from the 1st season that is an upstandiing husband and dad type that is not as game as the other lying type players. He is little on the nerdy side but it makes him liked by the older crowd b/c of his high moral family values. He like myself does alot of the "taking care of" cooking cleaning and advice giving to the HG's who are feeling down. He himdelf I know is missing his family and keeps his feeling inside to not seem weak to the others. The game has changed a lot since season 1 so George is a little on the not so with it side when it comes to the currant way to play BB. It is a game of lies and acting like you care and do not. I have said many times on the chat that I am a high standard MORAL person but I do think in the house no matter how moral you try to be you HAVE to lie to get anywhere in that game. You have to swollow your moral pride and lie and hope that you lie well b/c it can be so transparent when a HG is trying to screw one over (pardon my words)....So yes I was sad to miss my first show of this season but was I happy to stay at the party with a group of fun gals and some guys to see off the group of kids going back to college for the year...Yes, it was nice to see them all together at one time and we had a blast despite the lightning and rain.......I will be watching Tuesday, Thusday and next Sunday 'till the game ends on Sept. 18.........Atleast that is my plan.........

8 comments:

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

i think you're as obsessed with big brother as i am with days of our lives!!!

lol!!!!

Karen said...

I can't believe who was booted!! A surprise to me! I didn't watch either because we were watching a family movie "Bewitched" (cute) but my MIL filled me in! I'll be watching......

Norma said...

I did not understand a single word of this post.

Stephie Says..... said...

AJB....I used to like Survior but not anymore.....

Drew said...

"The Office" is close enough to reality for me! ;-)

melissa said...

Personally, I prefer THE APPRENTICE !!
U

Trump reminds my of my uncle-a businessman on LI
tawks just like him

melissa said...

Personally, I prefer THE APPRENTICE !!
Trump reminds my of my uncle-a businessman on LI
tawks just like him

Stephie Says..... said...

I am a fan of the Apprentice..I guess I am just a reality tv fan...
Love it...I rather watch those kinds of shows instead of real acting type shows.