Monday, August 28, 2006

TAG>>>You're it!

TAG...... I am it now....Normie taged me........

1) The one household chore I don't mind doing is....None of them lol B/C I love to clean..freaky huh?.2.) The last person to make a surprise visit to my home...My friends Ex-Husband to return a clean dish of something I cooked for him back in April.3.) I cannot comprehend...the money people waste on needless items.4.) At this moment I wish...that the war would end and we could be at peace in the world and not have to worry about terrorist. ever again!5.) The last serious discussion I had was....about Stephen taking E-Rays for his braces.6.) The thing that made me laugh the hardest today was...While watching my neice Selena (2) she kept saying "I love aunties truck" the entire time we were driving in it. "we go bumpy bumpy"///The funny thing is Uncle tries over and over to correct her that it is "Uncles" truck/and maybe tied for 1st is when we were at the bank, (where Michael works) Ryan said "is there a helapad on the roof to remove the big bags of money?" We broke out in laughter and said that is what the Brink trucks are for...lol
So if you get tagged.....make sure to answer all the questions..........

5 comments:

Norma said...

Are "E-rays" some new kind of computer radiology that I haven't heard about? Or did you mean "x-rays"? I only ask because "e" and "x" are really not anywhere near each other on the keyboard. And Ryan, if there were a helipad for removing big bags of money...it wouldn't be located at EBSB...but it WOULD be located in EB...Stephie knows where, I think. : )

Stephie Says..... said...

No really they were E_rays.....


It is this kind of machine like a 360* thing of the head ...they called it E-rays....Karen ..any help with what the E stands for ..I am going back in 2 weeks and will find out them if I don't get an answer before that....

Dawn said...

I don't know how you girls do it with all your cleaning. At first I thought you were saying you DIDN'T like any of them but you DO? Wow, you guys need to pass some of that this way. I don't like any of them.

Too funny about the helipad for carrying bags of money. Can they deposit some at my house?

Karen said...

Hmmm E-rays.... I can't begin to imagine.. but remember our little hospital might not be totally up to current technology. You will definitely have to give us that term when you find it out! I wouldn't have thought CT but that gives you slices....

Norma, you are too funny!!!!

I don't mind cleaning either, really.. but only because I hate dirt and clutter. I'd much rather have someone else do it if I could..unless it's a rainy day and I have nothing else to do (which never, ever, ever happens!)

Thanks for the post Steph.. my turn!

Stephie Says..... said...

Dawn ....I am fist in line for the money drop lol....and then I will use the money for new cleaning products lol I LOVE TO CLEAN!