Friday, August 18, 2006

Ryans progress......

From the Blog about Rys infection on the birthmark......It has cleared and is back to normal...He still has 4 days on the meds. When we go for a follow up on Thurday next week we will make the appmnts. for the Childrens. I was glad that the meds. cleared it up and he is a trooper on the 4x's a day taking it. He reminds us about the time and makes slash marks on the day when he takes it. He too is a true RAFTERY lol........A real GO GO ORGANIZER! He is his fathers boy......

3 comments:

Drew said...

Stephie, I know you know this...but even though it's clear..finish the meds.

We now return you to my regular sarcasm! ;-)

Karen said...

Good for Ryan! Sounds like he's his mother's boy too :)

Stephie Says..... said...

Thanks Drew...Yes we have him on his last dose today..The bottle is now all empty even though it cleared a few days ago...I remember that from when I was small to always finish the bottle Thanks !!