Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thank goodness it is almost over.....February that is!

I may be born this month but I really don't like how it lingers and lingers. January is also a month that takes forever to go by. Once we get to March it also seems to stager. My most favorite of them all is April. The month of spring, tulips;also my favorite, and the month of our wedding. Fifteen years ago I could not wait for April to come and still today I look forward to that wonderful month. I think of light purple flowers and pretty white babysbreaths. I can smell the dewy grass and fresh tulips starting to bloom. The sites and sounds make my heart dance. Spring time and fresh warm brezzes of how I long for April........

5 comments:

Drew said...

Do you hear how the birds have been chirping lately? I know they're singing about springtime. It's just about here!

Anonymous said...

I have also seen some really pretty blue ones around here....Can't wait can't wait....Stephie

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you about April; it's my favorite month too followed closely by October. April to me is a breath of fresh air (literally), new beginnings and happiness. Two of my kids are April babies and the new princess is due in April too!

~Paige

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

don't skip over march!!! my bday is march 9th and i'll be 20 weeks on that day too :) kenny's bday is in april though and its always beautiful in april (we don't get the april showers here though)....mayflowers only belong in MA........

Karen said...

What a nice description! I love April too. It's even a pretty word. Matthew was born in April and Easter is in April. I remember as a kid I could sometimes wear shorts during April vacation! Let's hope we see some warmth!