Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A snowy Valentines Day....

I mean a snowy Valentines date.....lol
I think some resturants will suffer b/c of the snow that is coming. I bet we at the bear shop will too. If the crowds come out today in panic to get their gifts then maybe people won't scramble on the snowiest day so far to get that furry stuffed friend. I sure hope the crowds get to celebrate. We were never ones to hype it up. We feel everyday is Sweethearts Day in our house! I heard the supermarkets were like the day before Christmas with the crowds yesterday. I plan on getting a few things before we head home today just to stay stocked. I have to spend $ on icemelt and loath that very much. The kids are all takling how great this is going to be. I am sure there are alot of unused new sleds from Christmas that have been waiting to hit the hills. I will be back when it is all said and done to give my opinion on it. I am sure you all know what that will before hand so keep an eye out.......Have a great before the snow day and keep that white stuff from piling up..........

3 comments:

melissa said...

Hope the kids have fun in the snow! Start making that Hot cocoa,Steph...

63 here today!

I'm trying to plan a valentines day dinner that everyone will enjoy Wed. Pete and I are going to get Mexican food tonight! YUM

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

what's the deal? is there a big storm headed towards MA??? i need information!!! hahaha, a nice romantic valentines day at home with a fire lit watching the snow come down sounds much better to me than standing in line at a restaurant and paying too much money for okay food....but i guess you'd have to factor in the kids running around in the background...hehe....kenny is cooking for me this year...should be interesting...he hinted that its gonna be grilled cheese....

Anonymous said...

Yum yum Tex Mex is awesome......
I would give a kidney for 63*

Jess did you hahhaha Massachusetts and the snowy weather...DID U!
lol lol
I hope if it is grilled cheese it is bree and on whole grain baggetts......YUM........Like a panini Stephie