Sunday, February 25, 2007

How Much Have You Changed in 10 Years?

"You've Changed 28% in 10 Years"

"Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.
While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends."

I agree with this but do not agree that I need to chage my circle of friends. I have wonderful friends. I am so fine with the friends I have so this is only 1% true. I am glad I have not changed much in ten years. At 26 I was who I am now in a mom/wife situation but just have gotton older with the kids. lol Maybe in 10 more years I will have a higher % b/c I can be a mom-in-law or grandmother at the young age of 46-50. Stephen and I will celebrate our milestone b-days in 4 years: 18 for him 40 for me.........Change is good? Nah I'll keep it just the same from here till 2030! The year before I turn 6-0 oh! My that seems like a long time from now!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the same result as you Stephie. Oh if only I had just 4yrs left to hit those milestones though! LOL

~Paige

Anonymous said...

lol lol lol Paige......

Dawn said...

I got the same results but I was 40% changed - isn't that weird how everyone seems to get the same comments?

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

where is the link for this quiz? i wanna do it!

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

You've Changed 56% in 10 Years

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.

(seeing as how i was 18 i sure hope i've changed!!)

Karen said...

Mine said 20% change.. I think I'm a completely different person than I was 10 years ago. Some of the things that mattered to me then don't matter as much to me now, and I'm much more apt to speak up/say no than I was in the olden days.. I guess there are some good things that come with age.. Plus 10 years ago I had a 3 year old and an 11 month old, completely different than a 13 year old and a 10 year old!

Drew said...

I can't find the link!

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

drew: http://www.blogthings.com/howmuchhaveyouchangedin10yearsquiz

anonymous blogging woman..... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.