Saturday, February 03, 2007

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!

Yes ...they keep coming and coming...the first and second month AND the third month in our familes have so many birthdays......Sunday we will behaving family over here for Stephens, my father -in laws, and ME! Yes today I turn the big 3-6! Thats right folks 36 years ago Stephie made her big debute.........I a mnot much for being the center of attention so it is just another day. This morning the boys saw me cleaning the bathrooms and said why are you doing that? Well it has to be done. So they said not on your b-day, no cleaning. OK >>>>>so do I veg out and be the biggest couch potato ever for today? I do know I am not cooking b/c we are going to Not Your Average Joes for my free b-day meal. The one gift I got this morn that I did not ask for or need at all is white stuff. The kind that glistens and makes mucky slushy mess when shovled or plowed. Yeah Happy Birthday Stephie who is not too fond of the snow. Born in a snow storm that must be where my disliking comes from ....lol

9 comments:

melissa said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you enjoy NOT cooking tonight! :)

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Stephie! Have a great day - enjoy your free b-day dinner and STOP cleaning!

Anonymous said...

Stephie, why don't you tell everyone about how you won the Most Beautiful Baby contest at Lacy's Department Store in EB...or how Big Norma used to compare you, the robust, healthy infant with her same-age scrawny Baby Mickey in the summer of 1971 out in the backyard on Barnes Ave? Post that photo!!!! : ) Normie

Drew said...

Happy Birthday, Stephie! Now go sleigh riding! (or do you call it sliding?--I think that's what they call it in Maine Ayuh!)

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

happy birthday stephie!!!! 36 is the new 16 anyway....lol.......

and drew....would you be referring to "sledding"????????

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the well wishes....
The food was awesome and I got like $20.00 of it free,,,hehheheh FREE is good.....I stopped eating red meat as of Nov 11th '06 but tonight baby I had Steak Tips...boy were they GREAT. I just had them b/c it was my b-day I am still not eating it on a regular basis. I also got a chocolate tower with a candle on it....the candle had a fake flame lol they can not have open flames in Methuen a city ordience same in Boston ...I should know...GET IT GET IT normie....lol ......
Once again Love the well wishes off to sleeply land....Stephie

Anonymous said...

PS Yes I won the Lacys Department store baby contest I beat out my sister in laws brother too.....I found this out many years later...lol I think it was my little nose and rosey cheeks..lol .......

Paige said...

Belated Happy Birthday Stephie! Just saw this now,but I hope you had a great day and glad you enjoyed the steak tips and chocolate dessert; sounds perfect to me! :-) And how great are you sons to not let you clean?? Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

oh yes, stephie; no lit candles!!!
Normie