Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My 1st Build a Bear Ever!

Thanks to my boss Dana (as well as friend) I have my 1st BAB ever! I named her Holly Jolly and she has red & green bows, a really cute present on her paws and is a cute white maltipoo. (the newest of the kennel Pals collection due out today) I guess those are the perks of being a bearbuilder! Got her yesterday as a Thank You from the Boss Lady. We had our holiday kick off party/meeting. As you all know retail has a six week busy period from black Friday(day after Thanksgiving) to Christmas Eve.......THEN the 2 weeks after Christmas are nuts! All the little cuties are coming in to redeem the girt cards and have some fun over Christmas break. I hosted this years party for the love of entertaining and the love of cookin for a crowd! SO a great big Thanks for my BAB! She is well loved and will look great under the tree when it goes up the Saturday after Thanksgiving! Have a Holly Jolly doggy day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great, Stephie. I love BABW. I wish Nancy would read this and get me my Bunny Big Ears for Christmas!!

melissa said...

COOL!You got a bear!
I don't even let my kids stop and look,b/c its so expensive at BABW
bad mommy-
You should make comission!!!!!!!
Hey, I am working black fri too,(at an Art Gallery) but not at a mall,Thank God-

Stephie Says..... said...

Mel
I hear ya. With all the bears you would have to buy it would cost a small fortune.....We do have furry friends statring at just $10.00...
Drew you have to mall walk and play up Bunny Big Ears.....Play it up...Last year I got all my guys a begal b/c they wanted a real dog so bad that was in replace of the real one lol.....Normie will tell you I do not think I could keep a dog alive lol......Kids and people yes..animals that is iffy,....That is why the BABW dogs are just right for me...lol

Norma said...

She means "beagle" -- as in, a stuffed dog from BABW.

Karen said...

I don't have any BABs. I used to have a vermont teddy bear but I don't know what happened to it. :(

Anonymous said...

Stephie I give you folks in retail a lot of credit. I used to work at a record store in the mall, so I know how crazy the Holidays can be! That's your first BAB? I'd probably buy one every paycheck! Andrew: be good and maybe Santa will bring you a bunny big ears!

Stephie Says..... said...

Thanks for the correct spelling N
K the V word is a bad word to us
N I want to buy but my family needs clothes and food...lol

Anonymous said...

"stephanie, your more then welcome" I would have assumed you had your bear by now but, knowing how big your heart is and how you give to others I am not surprised by it either. You made my day to give that to you and make you this happy. This is what we are all about.

Happy Holidays to you and Holly!