Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to my one true love.....

Every November 22nd I get up and give a birthday hug and kiss to my one and only TRUE love. This morn I had to wake him for that hug and kiss because I was out the door at 5am to unload the truck today. He did not mind the early wake up because he loves the kisses and good wishes. I make it a point to tell him his age (hehehe) and let him also know I will always be 4 years younger...(hehe) This is the year before a big ONE! The big 4-OH is 365 days away next turkey day....It will be forty years next year that he was born right on Thanksgiving. I love to hear the story of how my father-in-law ate a turkey club sandwich from the hospital calf THAT Thanksgiving Day. Michaels 2 year old brother sat home with Nonie and Papa and had the BEST dinner ever that my mother-in-law "whipped" up before she went into labor. Not one of her 4 boys were small ones, Michael was called a big turkey when he was born. lol......He is far from a turkey....he is the sweetest nicest calmest quietest gentelest man you would ever meet. ( Except when I bent the bumper to his truck LOL).....So to you Michael, I wish you a happy day and a year blessed with love. Love you then, now and always........Your Browneyed Girl.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice tribute! Happy birthday to a lucky man! :-)

Karen said...

I'm crying! Happy Birthday Michael.. and 40 isn't so bad.. but enjoy 39!

Steph, how nice to have found him :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stephie Says..... said...

Drew....t/u
K his brother the over dramatic man makes it sound like all down hill from there.....lol