Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hump Day!

Wednesdays are bitter sweet, they feel like you are half way there at the same time you have half way to go! Something to ponder. While driving home from youth group last night after Christain got out of the car Stephen said that on a four day school week it seems that it goes by slower than a long week. I have to agree with him. I am so looking forward to the four of us being home on Friday. We have running around to do but not until noon. Can not wait for the "Royal Breakfast" (that is what the boys call a big homemade breakfast of Eggs, frenshtoast bake, saug/fruit/grilled english muffin tops and hot cocoa not from a packet homemade with melted cocoa and cream..do I have your attention?) I made myself drull while typing since I had an apple and a glass of soy milk this morn. That does not compare to the Royal Breakfast. So go off into the hum drum cloudyhump we call Wednesday with the notion that Friday WILL get here before you know it and keep thinkin of LONG WEEKEND...LONG WEEKEND.. LONG WEEKEND........Repeat after me LONG WEEKEND..Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Karen said...

I want the royal breakfast right now.. I'm starving!!! We don't have a long weekend. I don't know why. The kids don't have Friday off :(

You'll have to post your recipe for french toast bake.. sounds delightful! You are such a nice mum!

Anonymous said...

Just double checked our calendar, no day off here. Can we come to breakfast though? Eddie's in afternoon K so we'll still be on time. LOL!

Stephie Says..... said...

Dawn that would be a LONG ride for breakfast lol
K it is Pep. Farm Vanilla cin bread with 8 beated eggs and vanilla and cinmn pured over the bread and baked for @50 min @350* got to spray the baking dish...So easy....Cut into sqrs and serve with brown surg and powdr surg over it yup yum....so easy I put it in the kids lunch bag for a snack....

Karen said...

Decadently delicious!!! Great recipe, Steph., thanks!

Anonymous said...

If I chant: LongWeekendLongWeekendLongWeekend...will that make it happen capin'?

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

i don't have a long weekend either :(((((((((((((

mmmmmmmmm.....french toast......

Stephie Says..... said...

WOW why don't you guys all have Veterns Day off? We do.......Well BABW is open but I TOOK the day off.......