Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rain Rain!!!!!!!!!

Rain rain go away don't come back another day if you do I will cry because I can not see the sunshine................I NEED SUNSHINE AND I NEED IT NOW>>>>>>>>>
I know it is 10:26pm but enough with the clouds and rain. I can stand cold IF the sun will shine while it is cold. SUN give me sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I like the SUN?

Lets see if the rain clears.....at 456am on Thursday morn of course the sun is not yet up but will it peek it's way out today,,,,It is not looking promising.....I need some natural Vitamin D.

Glad to report that driving home from school p/u today the sun was shining so very brigth that I put on my sunglasses and was so thrilled to see it.....Yippie for the sun........

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing up so early??!!

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask that too! That's practically the middle of the night! LOL!

Stephie Says..... said...

I am an early bird 525am is when I get up..........I also had to be at work today at 530am b/c the truck came for supplies and floor stuff......It is like a long morning at the gym for the workout without paying a gym membership....

Karen said...

Nice way to look it at Steph, eternal optimism! I could use to lift some stuff myself lately. I also put my shades on today driving home from work.. but I agree, enough with the gray.

p.s. I like your semi-rhyme about the sun!

Stephie Says..... said...

t/u that was what I was going for....

Andy said...

First sunny day in a week down here :) yay sunshine!

Stephie Says..... said...

WoW Andy not lots of sun and heat in the Carolinas>??? I would think you would be getting lots of it....
Atleast you can look forward t oit more often than we do here....I mean heat...and I guess sun!

Anonymous said...

Off Topic:

Stephie, we just got the mini-catalog from BABW. Everyone wants the Penguins except for Rory...she wants the Hello Kitty.

I want the Monkeyyyyyy!!!!!!

Stephie Says..... said...

I tought it was bunny big ears for you......Now the monkey? He is cute also and you can put the monkey sound in it...The Mumbels sound is so sweet .......
You get a deal on the cd soundtrack if you buy Mumbels...also 3/$15 for the lil guys Gloria/Lovelace/Ramon....
Di you see the cute Christmas outfits...they updated them this year and look so nice...

Anonymous said...

It was Bunny Big Ears until I saw that monkey face!!
My kids love that song: JUMP AND MOVE AND JUMP AND MOVE AND STOP!