Monday, October 30, 2006

Have a beary happy Halloween......

It is koocky spooky at the BABW! I am sporting a friendly witch ensemble and love to wear something other than the denim and khaki wear that has to always be worn. It was so cute today I overheard a girl in the mall say "look mom a witch is over there", so I looked around and opps she meant me....hehehehehe.....Silly, when you hav eon the stuff you forget why others are looking at you. lol ..........It is fun I think it makes for a friendlier day, if that is at all any more possible at the workshop. We got some preschoolers in their costumes. Lots of outfits being bought to "match" the bears. I am sure we will get our share tommorow of trick or treaters and lots of spooky kooky will be had by all..........Have a beary silly hallowen and stay clear of the tricks......Just treats..................

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! I'll take pics later today and post them. Have fun, everyone!

Karen said...

Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat...

I never actually said this, but wonder if anyone has... Have you ever heard this rhyme that we used to say when I was little?

I think I'd throw a tomato if anyone said it me!

Stephie Says..... said...

Karen funny you say that we were saying that at BABW! we said Trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat, if you don't I don't care I'll take off your underwear! lol

Stephie Says..... said...

Hope you and the crew have fun too Drew!

Karen said...

Hahahah..... I forgot about the underwear part!! We used to say taht too!

boy were we brats!

Anonymous said...

Hey steph we had about over 2,ooo trick or treaters tonight at the mall!!!!

Stephie Says..... said...

WOW....Did you have enough to give out or were you giving out left over calzone pieces?lol lol lol

Anonymous said...

Stephie, I think if you say that now...you could be put in jail at Guantanamo Bay ;-)

(but we used to say it too...as a matter of fact, I had to admionish Thomas from saying some variation of it yesterday...so some things never go out of style!)

Stephie Says..... said...

Drew that is so true so not PC these days..........