Thursday, November 02, 2006

Palm Beach Fl. VS. The Trumpster

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Palm Beach Florida officials are mad at the Trupmster, who has the moto "bigger is better" for flying a really large American Flag at his Florida estate. I guess it is @ 80 feet in the air and zoning for signs can not go that high. I did not know that our flag is now a SIGN. Also PB said that it makes the area look like a car dealer strip mall. Are the PB officials that snob stricken that the American Flag represents cardealers? UGH! The funny thing is if Trump does not lower the flag by a certain date he will be fined $250.00 per day until it is. Well if I were Trump and had the cashola that he had I would pay daily for the flag to fly high. I do know and understand every place has zoning laws ect. but in this case I just think it is funny that a man with all his money will be taken to court for a flag that is too high. Trump...pay the legal bills and pay the 250 per day as long as you can afford it...And I am so sure he can. I guess Milania will have to go without 14K gold wraped candy for a few days...Not that she looks like she even ate a piece of candy in her life........LOL LOL

6 comments:

Norma said...

I think it's the pole that's the problem, not the flag that flies upon it. You know it's just the same as everything else the Donald does...just something to get more attention and publicity for himself, and to illustrate the fact that if you have the money, you can buy your way out of any laws you might break on the way.

Karen said...

Go Donald...Fly that flag! pay the cash...

He also bought out a huge strip in Miami.. Bill's uncle was showing us all the multi-million dollar condos he is putting up.. it is a mecca for the wealthy.. I was happy to be a tourist!~

Stephie Says..... said...

Karen funny you say that,....My great Aunt Lil and her "friend" Ralph have owned a place right where he is building in FL. on the beach for 20 years....They got a buy out offer for their studio condo a hotel room size place for $450,000.....All the units in that building were given that kind of $ so Trump can have the surounding land.......See what cashola can get you...lol Aunt Lil took the money and ran...lol

Anonymous said...

I think he should fly that hair piece!

LET YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY!!!!!!!!!

Stephie Says..... said...

I never tought of his hair piece to fly high on the pole.....lol

Anonymous said...

FLY FLAG FLY!

We have ours out whenever possible.