Saturday, November 11, 2006

What a great day!

This weather today has been so wonderful. Pickin' up leaves and throwin' the football around has been loads of fun. When you come in from the warm air you could smell the spring like smell in the clothes. It may be November but the day has felt like early April. As I look out the kitchen slider and admire Chestnut (the name I gave the horse next door) on the hill I look down to the grass and admire how leaveless and green it looks. It is a pretty site that I will long for in weeks down the line. When the white blanket hits I will admire it but have stress of the winter concept.
I can not express enough how greatful I am to have this view right now that puts me in a happy mood. Lets hope and wish for many more days of this because I thrive for these days.....enjoy yours and breath in a fresh breath of warmth.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice post.
Do you know how lucky you are to be able to look outside and see a horse? That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Kevin would be so excited to see a horse out our window. He LOVES horses.... OK so when we come for breakfast, we'll have a horsie view too? Check out this blog I have been reading lately... if you scroll down far enough, you'll see her daily view... DEER! They are so serene and beautiful... great view....

Karen said...

I wish it were like that today for the Patriots game.. just reading your post relaxed me... you are very very good at describing your feelings/surrounding...It was like a yoga class :)

Stephie Says..... said...

Why Thank You Karen ...I am glad I can take you there......

Anonymous said...

It would be good if I put down the blog link: http://turkeyfeathers.typepad.com/turkey_feathers/

Stephie Says..... said...

That blog was so sweet.....She like to cook I see.....