Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Don't hit fast forward...just don't do it!

I was so excited to hear that "Click" the movie was out on DVD yesterday. I called the place near by (not many left) to hold it for us. I wanted to see it so badly when it first came out but we are mostly a family who "waits" for dvd. A fellow Blogger said it was a great movie and I have to agree 100%. I Love Adam Sandler movies so I knew that this would not be a disappointment. Ryan, at the start of the movie called the ending and I was in agreement because it just looked like it was heading in the direction that he stated. Smart boy that Ry. I must say it has an awesome undertone of a spiritiual meaning without being shoved on your face. If you have not yet watched it please do so. I was in stiches. It does not take much to put me in stiches but it was really cute and funny. It was well worth the $3.75 and think of all the $ saved from not going to the movies....not spending .....$10.50 x4=42for tickets /popcorn and soda $20.00... sitting on the couch with familyand a fuzzy fleace blanket priceless.......CLICK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Can't wait to see it again. :-)

Karen said...

I can't wait to see it.. I just need to find my DVD player!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was good! wasn't a fan of the "ending"...dont like when that happens...miss u!

Stephie Says..... said...

Miss you too......HI AMY>>>>HI AMY
I called you today at work but u were not there.....tell you this week...