Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My RY RY is doing great!

Ryan had his "procedure" today. We had a long day even though it is only 300pm. Up at 5am, a half hour earlier than regular, on the road to drop of Stephen at a friends to take his bus, and an hour of 128 traffic. We had to be there by 730 this morn and we got there at 729.....Now to little miss anal that is considered LATE! Not on time LATE!..........Michael and I both got to go into the pre-op area but after that only one of us could "scrub up" and go into OR. We all know that would be Michael. The word of small incision made me woozzy when Doc was going over the steps. I could NEVER work in a hospital or anything medical. As I sat in the waiting room it brough back memories of when Stephen had a herniah (SP) removed when he was 4. We were lucky to have an old friend and classmate from PJH there as an intern to give us the white glove treatment. (Normie, what was that awesome kids name that became a doctor with the dreamy curly black hair from Melrose...he was so handsome and the nicest person back in HS..I am stumped for his name). I felt most fortuane because there were lots of other moms in the waiting room for much longer problems. I got ot have some play time with a cute 3 yr old boy who was missing his brother who was in or for atleast 4 hours, so my 50mins or so could not compare with this poor young pregnant mom of the boy in OR the 3 year old and her almost due baby;another boy! Dawn I tought of you b/c of the 3 boy thing. So we have been home for 3 hours now and Ry has been fine. Nothing to eat because he just has no need or desire for it. We will see how dinner goes. Thanks for your prayers.

8 comments:

Norma said...

Stephie, that was the fabulous Joe Scaramozza, prom date of Lynne K., who is now a fabulous pediatrician out in western MA.

Stephie Says..... said...

We can call him Dr.Dreamo.....lol
That is the best last name,,,,He was the NICEST boy ever....He must be an awesome pedi...Like DOC RAF lol lol turn lazer hair remvl speclts......hehhehe A pedi who got fed up with kids.....
===================================
I would of liked to have kept my awesome Italian last name but am proud to sport the one I have due to the man behind the name,,,,,oh so sweet, am I not!

Anonymous said...

Behind every great man stands a woman...rolling her eyes! ;-)

Anonymous said...

You mean like McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy? Man, I wish you guys watched so we could dish.

Thanks for thinking of me!!

Glad Ryan made out OK today. Hope the recovery goes well.

Stephie Says..... said...

OH DAwn I do watch that ands I despise Grey and MCDREAMY....Grey is self centered (Hence the name of the show lol ) and MCDREAMY needs to get a brain...lol with some normal hormones in it ...lol

Anonymous said...

You DO? You despise the Mer/Der combo? Just when I thought I had that show all figured out... Mer/Der were gonna hook up... Callie & McSteamy were gonna hook up... they switch it all up on me!!!! What's up with that? McDreamy caught with another woman? A woman I can't identify? What's the deal? Is there something in the water over at Seattle Grace? What do you think about Alex? I think he's gonna be a full fledged OB/Gyn... I guess they like to keep us guessing... We must continue this conversation later! I *can't wait* for this week!

Karen said...

yay for Ryan.. glad its over Stephanie.. makes you thankful! Hope he ate a nice yummy dinner... --------------

I was glad to leave my first Italian last name behind because it rhymed with bologna.. and I was tired of the bologna jokes!

Stephie Says..... said...

Karen ....That is cute the rym thing...lol
Dawn....Not sure who the gal was either....I think ramdom just a hook-up to get it out of his system........
I LOVE IZZZYYYY M and I have a nurse friend that looks JUST like her....she is so nice and Izzy like,,,,,Wish she would cash that darn check....8 Mil what is she thinkin'?