Friday, October 27, 2006

What kind of Christmas Tree are you?

*You Are a Cranberry and Popcorn Strung Tree
Christmas is all about showcasing your creative talents.From cookies to nicely wrapped presents, your unique creations impress everyone.* I can agree with that.....I LOVE TO MAKE HOMEMADE EDIBLE GIFTS>I think they are from the heart and more personal. I think of exactly what the recipient likes and taylor make it for them right down to the presentation. I do not claim to be Martha ( I would not want to dare be compared to that money laundering witchlol) sorry John F................but I do love to put a smile on a face and yummys in the tummy so I will this year as always make some yummy treats and make them look of so very cute. A classic gift for a classic Christmas gal!

0 comments: