Friday, January 30, 2009

~Happy 16th Birthday Stephen~


Today our first born turns 16. WOW where did the time go? He is so happy to go get his permit. We are going to try today after school, I hear that it is not easy on a Friday afternoon at the DMV so Monday may be our better option. Before I get him from school after I work I am going to head out to get him not a cake but 4 canolies, his favorite. I know he will so eat all 4! HE WILL.....HAPPY BIRHDAY to my baby,,,,lol yes he still is and always will be my baby. They both will be....lol

7 comments:

Norma said...

Happy 16th to the very first baby I ever actually held!

Stephie Says..... said...

very true....now that u say it..lol and the first belt u ever bought a kid..lol u got him the Gap belt to wear for his brothers Baptism...lol We still have tha tblt from when he was 2 1/2,,,it still fits...Gaps good..lol JK...we have it but it is very small but in the belt drawer..lol

Norma said...

OMG, did we buy that when we went to the mall for me to get a dress to wear to the christening? We did, right? And I would NOT be surprised if it still fit him!!! : )

Kristin said...

Happy 16th Birthday to your "always baby boy in your heart" Boy!
Now is the time for you and Know Fear to get out on the road to be some sweet drivin instructors!
Cutes!!!

Stephie Says..... said...

IDK,,,,that may be all up to Know Fear b/c I HAVE FEAR...lol lol

Paige said...

Happy 16th Birthday Stephen!! :D

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Stephen!