Monday, January 19, 2009

I am with me everyday...so I don't see it like others do...but I just did with these....




I look in the mirror and don't see wow that is a hugh differnce 110 lbs. I see me everyday. I get reactions from people and they are like you don;t look like you, or you look so differnt. I guess b/c I have been with me all this time..lol So seeing the side by sides I can now see what a diffenrce 110 lbs down makes. I am feeling wonderful and blessed to be well into this journey. I am happy that I can be healthy and strong and be able to fly all day long without wanting to sit. I was very active as a heavier person but hurt sometimes and needed to rest more often. I am on my way to my goal weight and maintaining it. I want to say thanks to all of those who continue to support me in this. It will be a life long struggle b/c I will always be that heavier person inside, M always made me feel beautiful regardless: but have to learn daily how to acpert that I have done something positive and I have done this to feel and look better. Help or no help...I have done this.....
==================================================================================
btw I have bones.I was told that the new pink shirt was also too big for me. I still strugle with the size I get b/c I don't want things to fit too snug! J took like two inches of the sirt and said see not snug...too big..I guess from now on I will have to take people with me b/c I do it like before over size to not look snug. I will learn AND..lol I can see my bones....now thats weird...It is really the little things that make a big difference.Both of those other pics was the beg of this journey, I was down 10 -15 lbs in them so imagine 10 -15 lbs more than what was there...gesh

4 comments:

Kristin said...

What an accomplishment. You really have to be proud of yourself, cause I am so proud of you!
You look awesome! Let's go out and celebrate you very soon.
love ya much

Anonymous said...

Coming from me, someone who hasn't seen you in a long time, there is DEFINITELY a big difference! I love that you said Michael has always made you feel beautiful. That is so important to have someone who reminds you that you are a beautiful, wonderful person. Especially on those days you just don't feel positive!
Michelle

I know what you mean about the bones thing... when I lost 15 pounds my ELBOWS got skinner! Darn elbows! They were pointy and like, normal. Haha I'm glad you have bones. ;o)

It's hard wearing snug clothes because it feels different.
But once you get comfortable in them it's all good and you look HAWT no matter what!

Anonymous said...

you know when you walk by the tv and it is off and with the black you can see your reflection? Well I did that today and I did a double take, I smiled and liked what I saw. I recall a time when I hated when that happen or if I sat in a booth and had a mirror near me I hated that. I can say with tears welling up the day has come that it does not bother me. I look and smile not get disgusted. That once again my friends is one of those lil things that make such a big differnce.

Dawn said...

You are doing so awesome!!! {{Hugs}}