Saturday, January 24, 2009

We have wii



Know Fear at Big Daddys surprise party rockin on....so not like him

For a HUGH surprise....so not Michael to do something on a whim he came home last night with wii, rock band and a slip to let me know he is picking up wii fit on Sunday at the store. Stephen will be the big 16 on 1/31 and my b-day is 2/3 so he said this was for our b-days AND Ryans too. Ry was like dad my b-day is in June...LOL So for a second M looked generous...lol lol JK....Last night we were having cutes Jenny and her family over for dinner and she was going to bring her system here so we could mess around since Know Fear got addicted at Kristens Big Dadddys surprise party. He was rocking on and it is so not him. So out of his character but he did awesome and was liking it. He cracked us up with his expresions. So they jammed for hours, I shouted to lower the volume. Yup loud music no need. lol and I ask you why don;t they make a soft rock kind of magic 106.7 version for people like me who love to shower the people you love with love...lol Jalina was in a belly laugh when I would sing my so called church music. After we came up to have dessert I put the computer on my playlist and they all said it was like being trapped in an elavator. AS IF...lol How sweet it is to be loved by you boo....lol So KUDOS to my main squeeze he always ceases to amaze me. He was just so proud of his surprise something we really did not expect. Just yesterday at Traders Joes S went into game stop to look at used stuff and price it out b/c he had it in his head he was gonna buy it with his earned cash from the electrician job that pays awesome I might add. But he got his 16 b-day surprise....I will have to post pics but I do have one from last Sats party of Know Fear...lol

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh Wii is so fun! The fitness one is really cool too. My friend got it and it told him he was "obese". He is so NOT obese! haha
I liked the balance tests on the Wii fit.

Kristin said...

SO happy you got the rock system!
Know Fear is 1 heck of guy!
Love ya & thank youagain for coming to he big cutes bash last weekend! xoxo

Dawn said...

I love those songs:

Shower the people you love with love... show the way that you fee-eeelllll...

How sweet it is to be loved by you!! It's like sugar sometimes!