Thursday, January 08, 2009

What is it with these wild animals...



I last posted back in the late fall that M and I were on our way to the gym and a deer ran right in front of us and sent my heart into cardio mode without any exercise. Well Monday night coming home a lil later than I would normally I ma driving and the biggest bang hit the side of my car. I was in shock and looked through my rear view mirror and was like what the heck was that? Well it looked like a small german shepard and I was like oh no a dog....Well the "dog" rolled from hittin my car then got up and ran in circles to the other side of Rt 114 and got clipped again by a car on coming. I was like ahhhhhh....So I pulled into the parking lot ironic that it was an animal hospital...so next to me was a nice guy who rolled down his window and said "are you ok" I was like yes was that a dog? He said no a wild coyote. I was like fhew. I really did not want a dog to be injured despite my no need to have a dog or like big dogs near me. Well he then said after the on coming car hit it the wild beast ran back into the woods so apparently this thing was bashed but still got up. We looked to see if there was a dent, I so tought there would be but no. He thinks I was going at a good speed to not have the animal make more than surface contact with my car. He said he saw the entire thing and was like she is not gonna know what hit her...AND I DID NOT! It was a bang that was so weird. The stupid animal just ran head on into the side of a travlin car. My oh my. I called home to let them know of my ordeal with still a really schocked look to me. I was still lookin in the rear view like did this just happen. I felt like in the twlight zone. So off the man went then off I went and I was like please God no more wild animals in my path. So there you have it.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad you are ok and hope you never have to have a crazy coyote run into your car again!
We have to set up our girls blogger day soon!