Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Another blast from the past


So Ryan comes to me last weekend and says "I really want a rubix cube" I was like huh? where did that come from. Well did you know these days no store has them? We had to order it off Toys R us the website, Not avlbl. in stores. Ok so we wait and yesterdya it came. First off I have always hated them, second I really don't see the need to focus and focus to get frustrated for so long but hey he wanted it and had his own cash to get it. He is enthralled with it and can't wait to get home after curct. training to use it again.

10 comments:

Norma said...

Knowing Ry, he will probably solve it in about half an hour!

Paige said...

I wanted one so much when it first came out a bazillion years ago and I got SO frustrated with it! This year for Christmas, Eli asked Santa for one and got it and he hasn't mastered it yet, but isn't frustrated either. He's proud to just get 4 or 5 on a side; good for him, maybe he and Ryan will both master it!

Unknown said...

I could always do one or two sides but never the whole thing! I think some kids took the stickers off and moved them!! LOL!!!

Amy said...

lmao, that's awesome...and you can get them in sports teams at places like Olympia! cuz that's what sports fans want! haha

Stephie Says..... said...

they do?

Stephie Says..... said...

takin the stickers off was something I did...lol : P I did not have the need for challenge when it came to that. lol

Stephie Says..... said...

P I am sure they will have fun just trying huh!

Michelle said...

Walgreens has them!

Stephie Says..... said...

ugh...right down the street and did not think they would have them. Oh well....thanks anyway

Stephie Says..... said...

UPDATE HE HAS FIGURED IT OUT>...as of Sunday