Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If you have time read this story......


http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/18/nyregion/18grunt.html?em&ex=1164171600&en

We have been members of PF since Dec of 08....We did not really go faithfully until the end of April of '08. At first I felt really self conscious even though it is known as the "no judgement zone". It is not like other Ken and Barbie gyms and does not tolerate lug heads as they say. So this man apparently violated the policy. I gues he no longer can go to PF b/c of his grunting. I no longer have any fears of the place and am not intimidated by the equiptment like when we were first members. Might I add I so get my $15 a month memberships worth, M does not as much as I do but I so do. Funny we were solicited by a new place Latitude that is like one block away and they wanted like $79.99 a MONTH introductry. fee for their gym. Ok so they have a pool but are you kidding me.....even if I had the 80 a month to give them and another 80 for M SORRY! u can take your high falutin upscale gym and shove it up your bleeeppppp........I can still get awesome results at the $10/$15 a month place. When we renue next time we are going to down grade to the $10 a month. Aparently for $15 we get unlimited use of the massage chairs that we have not yet used. Funny M was like where are they? LOL LOL see he did not even know that was why we paid the extra $5 a month. So we will stick with PF b/c we all know I don't grunt and I can;t say M does either...at least not in public....LOL LOL LOL

3 comments:

Paige said...

Do you really like PF? There is one not far from us and we didn't know anything about it, but we've been saying that if we could afford it, we'd like to go to a gym. The $10/mo is def. reasonable and they are open until 10pm which means we could go and let G babysit.

Stephie Says..... said...

yes we so do....our is open 24 hours a day mon-fri then 7-7 on the weekends....funny when I worked late at BABW I would go at 10:30 pm til about midnight..weird to be there that late but nice and quiet....$10 a month is a good deal huh!

Paige said...

Sounds great Stephie! Thanks for tip or I'd never have known or looked into it :-)