Tuesday, January 27, 2009

many birthdays....


This weekend the Rafts celebrated Papas birthday, Stephens, Mine, Auntie DD, Auntie Vanessas, and Owens...And yes if MIL sent me the pic of the cake I would of posted it. It had all our names on it. lol We have a lot of b-days end of Jan and Feb. Then MILs is in March. I smelt the cake just to see what it smelt like. No need to taste. I did have some wonderful raw almond and dried blueberries with a few chopped spirullina bits...yup...thye looked and said what it the green stuff...Some tried it and DID NOT like...but I LIKE ...so that is all that matters...lol smelling food these days makes it fine. I smelt a Dunkachino (they are back) that Dana had at work. I recall back in 2000 when building this house (stress city) I drank many of those and packed on the weight as for Michael his stress lead to dropping many lbs. Not a fun time but with the Grace of God and our love we got through the many challenging days. Smelling food helps b/c I can get the jist of the food and I really dont need/want the food. I was told at post grad class today "whatever it takes" lol if that helps then smell away...lol So a GREAT big Happy b-day to all those mentioned. This year Stephen will be the BIG 16 on 1/30....wow has the time flown by....

6 comments:

ADH said...

and he'll be DRIVING!!! or are you thinking of not letting him? haha, JK!!! happy ALMOST bday!!! oh, and enjoy the snow tomorrow :o)

Stephie Says..... said...

oh cuz ur funny now....Miss Candybar

he goes to driving school so yes he will be able to drive...YIKES....

Kristin said...

HAPPY BIG BIRTHDAY'S!!!! WHat a celebration cake that must of been.
I admire your strength to resist temptation, I really do.
Big birthday loves to you Mama Love!!!!!

Kristin said...

o yeah and what a niiiiii
niiii
picture of you and Know Fear, baby!

Dawn said...

Hey, Stephen and Ed have the same b-day! I had a little bit of a panic attack because I thought I forgot your b-day... but a few more days!

That's a good idea to smell food!!

That's such a great picture of you guys! You both look great!!! <3

Stephie Says..... said...

Happy B-day to Ed too....WOW Jan 30th babies all over the place.