Friday, January 16, 2009

It had to be done.....I feel like I am losin something more than lbs...


Spent more than 2 hours today with 3 piles of clothes being sorted. One for the St. Vincent box at church, one for a friends mother and one just junk that really can't go to either place. I now have like 6 items in my closet now. Well that is how it feels. I was wearing the hugh clothes and looking folish so I was told. lol I did get some really cute things from the Lands End cards I got for Christmas and a few new items on my own but I am loosing more so some are now big but not too big, still can wear them. It was weird purging some things I have had for so long. I really like some of the capris I have got over the years for Fl. trips and dressy stuff I wore on the Disney cruise or just to events in the warmer months. I tried on an outfit I LOVED and I could of fit another person in with me. That I can say is awesome that I remember wearing it to a 40th b-day party and it was tight and now it could be made into curtains. I think we are cnnected to our clothes no matter large ones or small. I did have to stop wearing over sized things. It is so slwo at BAB that I won't be buying too much soon with the slowness of making the cash but also I don't want to buy too much b/c then it gets big on me....not a bad thing. I already bought 3 new pairs of work pants...I have to buy those b/c I wear them more so than not. I wish the TV show what not to wear would give me the cash without being on the show...lol now the closet is empty so really Clinton and Stacey would not have much to throw away in the metal 1970 trash can....We had that on the side of the house growing up....Plus I would so not be able to follow the "rules" I hate when they make a person wear things they are just not comfortable wearing. So off to take two bags to the box at St. Agnes and 3 bags to my friend for her mom. Even if she does not like some of the stuff she too can donate them to the box. oh and I do have on a very heavy new fleace shirt on b/c it is still sooooo soooo very cold....burrr...

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey Stephanie! That's so great you are getting rid of the big stuff. You have done such an awesome job and I'm so proud of you! It's funny about the clothes, I can look at a picture and tell you what size / how much I weighed in it. How sad is that?