Thursday, March 29, 2007

What is a BLOG?

I had a friend ask me that when I was talking about Blogging. I hope she takes a look at ALL the blogs out there. I told her it is like theropy without the theropist bill....LOL LOL Why we all come here at some point to vent about things...talk about things, and even share our inner most toughts. I really think it is a little bit of theropy with a smidge of laughter and friendship all balled into one........So keep on Bloggin' and vent all you want........

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey Stephie! I love bloggin although I still have to do my cruise update. Did you know blog is short for Web Log? Just drop the W & the E? Keep on bloggin, and I'll keep on reading!

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

blog away bloggers!!!

Anonymous said...

OH thanks dor the 411.....I was not pointed that out before...interesting.......
BLOG BLOG BLOG ALL DAY>>>BLOG BLOG BLOG ALL DAY< MORNING NOON AND NIGHT>

Anonymous said...

*for

Drew said...

That's a great definition of blogging, Stephie. I actually started blogging to get my daughter into writing more. I said:"c'mon...I'll do one too!" Then I got hooked!

Drew said...

...and where the heck is Karen?!

Karen said...

Here I am!

Everybody's gone bloggin.. bloggin USA!

Drew said...

It's about time! Actually...post when you feel like it. No one needs more pressure.

Anonymous said...

I know it is like KAREN are U there? Karlita has gone away....Where have all the Bloggers gone? :LOL Stephie

Anonymous said...

I mean Karina....Opps....

Mj said...

Hi Steph I'm the friend you were refering to. Very interesting, I didn't think you had this much time on your hands. I know how busy you are. Happy Palm Sunday if I don't see you at Church tonight.

Stephie Says..... said...

MJ u r so funny...I saw u at church......lol I ck in and post and it lets me connect with all these wonderful other bloggers..RIGHT GUYS>>>>

Dawn said...

Right on sista