Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Off To Lacrosse

Today is Ryans first lacrosse practice. He has been talking about it for a month now. HE has never been into team sports all that much so we are happy he has an interest. He always loved his Lego Robotics classes as well as golf and art. He is pretty much an in his head type. He told us when we was younger he played T-Ball b/c dad wanted to coach. Well dad coached b/c we tought Ry wanted to play lol.........He is all geared up and ready to play. His inhailer in hand just in case of an attack, he really gets them except in really cold weather and today would be a wind chill of 18 below 0......He keeps counting down our departure time. We are car poolin with Anasteiogist Janes sons from down the street. She unlike Stephens friends parents knows the meaning of "carpoolong"......As you may recal from past posts Stephen has two friends moms that are very one sided and I do all the pooling, if you want to call it that. It is very one sided and Michael and I do all the driving and feeding of these two boys. I love helping people out, I would give the shirt off my back (as long as I have a nice bra on lol lol) but when you are being taken advantage of that can make you feel a little angry. I do not want to by no means take it out on the boys b/c it is not them it is their self centered moms. I would cancel my things over my sond any time and love to be involved as you all might know, it gives me great greef to know they do not attend things for the kids and arn't doing anything to important. Sorry to vent, I should get back on track about the lacrosse. Off we go to do what ever you do in lacrosse. I love the game of hockey and am bias of how great that game is so we will see if I get that concept and understand what it is all about...........Go Tribal!

5 comments:

Drew said...

Stephie, this is off topic but I wanted to tell you this. On friday, Kelsey's (my 10 yr. old) friend almost choked to death on a mozzerella stick at school. She had to reach down her own throat to get it out. Kelsey said she was turning blue! Phew!

Anonymous said...

I know those are so scary.....Hot sheese can stick right in there. Glad that the girl is fine. Stephie

melissa said...

My 2 yr old choked on a mint last week and I had to hit her back several times No heimleich for toddlers-
SCARY though!

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

stephie, i think you'll like lacrosse, its just like hockey...you beat eachother up with sticks......lololol......

Karen said...

I told you about those mozzarella sticks!!!!! They are deadly. twice Matt has had the wad of cheese stuck down his throat.

I'm thrilled for Ryan and hope he loves lacrosse. I was trying to talk Matt into trying it.. more on that later!

Let us know about lacrosse.. and you are a wonderful mother.. but I hate it when people take advantage.. I have a certain someone that does it to me too, but I feel like the kid will miss out if I don't take him.. I have learned to say NO at times though, if it really is an incovenience to me..