Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sample of a 14 year olds poem.....

I was just going through the documents on the computer to make room and try to free up some MB's or what ever they are. I came upon two of Stephens poems that seem to be really deep. He gets that from me, not to pat myself on the back. I wanted to share. I did not get his approval, is that bad? Hey he has a poem publised in a book from grade 5....It is not like he doesn't let people see his work. So here they are .......


Navy Seals

Grab my chute get ready for the jump
Listen to the briefing my heart a pump
Depressurize the fuselage the door agape
Look down into the darkness try and hold down what I last ate
Green means go I jump out the door
Whoosh the wind takes me I can’t see the plane anymore
I’m like a rain drop falling from the sky
I pull my chute like a bird swiftly I fly
I sail down and down reaching the ground
But my mission is not over I can not be found
Locked and loaded I creep through the woods
I go to the enemy bomb site and get all the goods
I radio in; Echo seven to base the goose has been extracted
I quickly leave the site without any distraction
They send me a boat to pick me up.........
I raise through the ranks up, up, up!
===================================================================


Why We are Here:Meaning of Life


He raises my spirit up
Everything feels better
I am stronger, wiser and all around better in His world
My faith grows stronger
I wil someday sit beside Him in a wonderful place
Heaven

3 comments:

Drew said...

I really like these, Stephie. He's talented.

Anonymous said...

t/u....... ;)

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

wow these are great!!! he's very creative :)