Monday, March 19, 2007

Thanks for the prayers

I just got word from Diana that her sister passed last night in her sleep. I told her of the prayer plea and she was very greatful. Thanks so much for the prayers. I tried to comfort her with the fact of after 7 years of immobility she can now soar like an angel and move like she did back beofre the cancer hit her spine. That was a bit comforting to her. She is creamateing her and then will not bury her until she passes. She said "we made a packt, come in the world together and leave together, or be together always". See that twin bond especially identical is so tight. D stated she does not know what she will do with all her time when only taking care of her mother is her only task now. I told her I will teach her how to make the fudge she loves to eat when I make it. You give a piece of fudge you eat for a day you teach to make a dish of fudge you eat for a lifetime. I got her to smile and laugh a little. She said I was always one to do that. Once again thanks for the prayers, Linda is now at peace.......

4 comments:

Drew said...

A huge burden has been lifted from your friend. I wonder how she'll be in the coming weeks and months...she's lucky to have you as a friend, Stephie.

Karen said...

So sad for her.. I hope she can live her life to the fullest now knowing that she did her best for her sister..

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear of Diana's loss of her beloved sister,but now they will both have a new sense of peace and Linda is out of pain. I wish Diana well as she goes through this time in her life and give thanks that she has you there to give her smiles, laughter, comfort (and fudge). You're a wonderful friend.

~Paige

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

its never easy to lose someone no matter how much of a sad situation their life had become. hugs to your friend and her family.