Friday, March 16, 2007

I tought SPRING was coming.....

As you may have heard "the biggest storm of the year".....Ok Pete Buchard easy now......lol
I am glad it has been warm that maybe the snow will melt fast and GO AWAY! I dread the afternoon p/u at school. So glad there is nothing planned for the boys today. My plan after work and p/u is to hibearnate just like a bear in the winter. Big plans for Saturday....SLEEP IN! I hope & pray all are safe on the road and that the snow does not cause any needless problems. To those of you who like to see the white stuff...Yippie to you but for me it is bah bah yuck go away...Try to have a good day...Stay safe and warm......

5 comments:

melissa said...

I missed the BIG SNOW
How much?
I haven't watched weather channel in a while, so sick of the "scare you weather tactics" Especially that Jim Cantore...

Anonymous said...

Mel it is snowing now white out conditions...We are at 3 inches and it is 4 it started at 230...we may get 8-12 when it is done at midnight....UGH ..I am in now and glad to be in waiting for M to be in within the hour........U could have the snow....it is yucky, cold and icy....Hopes to get warmth to melt it....Stephie

Drew said...

We have about 4 inches of ice. Yesterday it was 69 degrees and I played baseball outside! I love snow,,,but it's too late for this now!!!

melissa said...

crossing my fingers for the meltdown, steph!

Anonymous said...

me toooooooooo