Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fudge Frenzie......

My frige is now a fudge frenzie. I am selling fudge at the craft fair that my neighbor who makes the oils/soaps is running. I am told that I make really yummy fudge and hope that it takes off that I can take orders from e-mail to locals that they can come and get it or I can bring it to them. I think to fill an order I will have to require they buy at least a full batch. It is easier to price that way. When we came in from hockey this afternoon it still smells like a fudge factory from last nights fudge making. I still have lots to do from now until Saturday. I will give you the update on how it goes. Yum Yum ............

8 comments:

Karen said...

boy do I wish I was at your house! Fudgomania!!! Sounds wonderful. I really really love Ann's olive oil lavendar.. I hope you got the money I sent(I mailed it from Jordan Hospital over a week ago?)

What a fun thing.. who doesn't love fudge and soft skin?

Anonymous said...

K
Fudge has antioxidents that cause soft skin lol lol lol
Yes Thanks so much I have been meaning to e-mail you. I will get the other 2 products to you soon....Stephie

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

do you have a belly ache yet??? lol....i would eat all the profits!

now i'm having a chocolate craving! thank goodness i bought tons of valentines chocolate when it went on sale after v-day.

Norma said...

You're probably going to make millions!!!

Anonymous said...

I could only wish Normie.....I am so fudged out I may not want to make it for a long time..lol It is made in small batches so it it time consuming and my right arm is gonna fall off from folding the mixture over low heat.....I hope it sells well and I am putting the order forms out there so I can maybe take orders around Easter...Good Idea?

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Every year at Christmas time I make lots of different goodies for friends with businesses who want to give it out and fudge is the most requested item. Best of luck; I hope it turns out to be lucrative for you; I haven't gotten to the point of trying to sell mine yet.

~Paige

Drew said...

Can you drop ship to L.I.?

Anonymous said...

Drew I wonder if Fed Ex will ship it lol