Thursday, March 15, 2007

Not worth my time....

As you know today is the day I work really early at BABW...The stuff comes in on TRUCK and we unload before the sun comes up. I am up at 520 everyday but Thursdays I am out at 520 so I try to hit the hay around 930 on Wed. Well I did not even bother staying up past 900. I swear AI is not worth watching, to me at least any more. I saw the show the night before....What a let down. The queen Diana Ross a wonderful singer that had her songs raked through the mud...YUCK.....Love Child one of my favs sounded so bad. Ain't no mnt. come on........AWEFUL....
I don't even know who got the boot! ANY OF U? I have not talked to Michael yet about more than a sleepy kiss goodbye and a quick call to set up whos going where with the pratices/games of the boys. I swear I am so dissapointed ...When is Big Brother comin on again...I want something good to watch....UGH>>>>>AI is not what it used to be.......

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Brandon went home last night. I thought it was going to be Sanjia (sp?)... Those two along with Paul (? the bald guy) were the bottom 3... I agree, a lot of them need to go but there still are some really good ones too! I know I'll keep watching!

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

unfortuneately Diana's performance was not good last night. the contestants were better than her vocally....her voice is like a whisper!

I'm all about Melinda Doolittle....she's the best even if she doesn't have a neck!

Dawn said...

I also love Melinda! Hubby and I saw she looks like DW from Arthur. Of course in a loving way. I also love LaKisha and Gina and Jordin.

Anonymous said...

lol that is funny Dawn she does..We were like what is up with her neck.....Long time no see welcome back....
Jess M said she was whispering too...