Monday, March 05, 2007

Karen is in for a treat!

Norma is bringing Karen the homemade stuff from my neighbor on Wednesday. She is in for a treat with the goat milk bar and EVOO skin spray. They both work great. The bar however is smelly. Norma described it as "cat urine". I know it smellsfunny and my nose is super sensitive but I did not smell urine. I mostly smelt a sour smell. It does wonders to the face so I hope you like it K...Let us know...good or bad reviews I can take it...lol....The spray on elbows and hands is so awesome. Have a great afternoon get 2 gether......Wish I were there........

4 comments:

Drew said...

ew.

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

okay, i didn't know the homemade soap was gonna smell like cat urine!!!!! my auntie K is one of the queasiest people on the face of this earth....so we'll have to see how this experience goes for her....lol.....

Karen said...

I honestly didn't think the soap smelled like cat urine.. In fact I keep smelling the oil stuff because I thought that was what was supposed to smell!! I already washed my face once.. and it felt good.. I've been having funky skin lately, so hopefully this will help. Actually, the soap smelled and tasted (got a little on my lip:) salty to me.. :) Thanks Steph.. loving forward to soft and lucious skin!

It was a wonderful visit.. Next time hopefully you can join us!

Anonymous said...

glad that you like the stuff,,,I hope it hele..a little goes a long way by the way...Stephie
I hope I can come soon....