Friday, June 23, 2006

"When the Bear hits the fan"

Well let me tell you! Why I never came up with the idea of "stuff your own furry friend" is beyond me. That is a money maker of a buisness in an unstable econonmy let me tell you. I just wish I came up with the concept first. Our CEB (Cheif Executive Bear) really that is what she is in BABW terms really has something with this. Let me point out that it takes @ $30.00 to fill my midsize sadans tank with gas. The $30.00 plush cars are flying out of our workshop. OK $30.00 for a plush car that a BEAR sits in........The world has gone mad....We can not make 'em fast enough. Furry Friends were being stuffed left and right today....lots of cash to be made there, not that I see hugh chunks but come on people. This world is a crazy place when parents spend over $100.00 + on bears and clothes and cell phones and shoes, not to forget cars and I Pods FOR BEARS......we have daily plan goals we have to meet by a certain time and when I left today we were 50% over our 5:00pm goal...well I left at 2:45 and we sold over $4,000 of stuff for bears....Ok people lets put just a little of that "bear" money in an account and SAVE it for some higher education.....And I don't mean Bear University (which I have graduated from) I mean a REAL Place of higher education...............GO BU!

0 comments: