Thursday, June 01, 2006

It is hot......

Ok what do you get when it is hot and there in no a/c at the Build A Bear Workshop? I very sweaty Stephie. Yes the hottest day yet and the workshops a/c kicked the bucket....Well they said they would be in at 9:30am the HVAC man (a cute man) came at 1:20pm. Yes 1 hour to go and I got some cooling. I tell ya fur bears and fluff make a person hot. I did find the approved shorts for my job. I know there were some @ $30.00.....Well I was like no way....I found a pair for 17.00 with 30% off AND had a $10.00 coupon from the mail from the NEW Macys opening up at the Filenes location. Yes the total was a hugh bank breaking $1.89. I said under $2.00. I could not buy a bottled water for that price lol. SO I am pleased that it did not break the bank.

2 comments:

Norma said...

My father would have been proud of you! ; )

Anonymous said...

A shopper after my own heart! Don't you just love a bargain (I tend to hum that song at odd times much to the embarrassment of my boys!)