Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My only Godchilds Birthday,,,,,,,,

On June 7th 2006 my one and only heaven sent Goddaughter will be the big 5! Happy Birthday to Miss Veronica....Auntie Stephie Loves you so much! I remember the day she made this world a brighter place. I got in my car, did not care it was like a Friday afternoon hugh summer traffic time to go from the north shore to the south on RT. 3 to a hospital I have never been to, alone. I braved the traffic because through hell or high water I was going to see the little girl my best friend and her wonderful husband had. It was an extermly hot day I recall. It did not matter, I was going. You must realize that people in the "north" going to the "cape" or any where south of Boston are like "world travlas" I mean it, when Normie made the move to "the south" boy that took alot of getting used to ...........So it was a blessing to hold this lil gal with a head full of dark hair and the roundest most fullest face I'd ever seen. She had all the looks of her dad with the colors of her mom. She could of very well passed for my daughter lol ........Then again for years growing up Normie and I would get the question "are you sisters?", as we walked and walked AND walked the streets of EB.....Oh no that sounds bad .......We walked for exercise we were "good girls" well I WAS! Only kiddin'//////We both were. SO a special wish to the gals that made my heart full of Godmother love and a lifetime of being proud of the girl I call my God Child....xoxoxooxxo Love your Auntie Stephie....Love ya V

3 comments:

Norma said...

You are so cute. Veronica loves her Auntie Stephie very, very much.

Anonymous said...

Veronica is lucky to have such a loving Godmother!!! (and you finally got your little girl!)

:) Karen

Stephie Says..... said...

Oh Karen I know....I got 2 lil gals........