Wednesday, August 06, 2008

What better place to be at 10:30 pm ........

Besides the bed....the gym is not a bad place to be that late. hehehehe Since PF is open 24 hours it is a great option after work since I am wound up anyway. I can not hit the pillow right away I would take a look at e-mails, maybe watch tv then try to sleep. Since Pam and I can go after work on Tuesdays this makes a great option to not veg out after work but infact burn some fuel. We were surprised that there were as many people as there were. Nothing like after dinner time when you have to scope out what machine to use ahead of time. We sailed through the machines with ease and could get what wver we wanted when we wanted it. I loved that. So if your lookin for me on a Tuesday night come see me at the Bear Barn or just stop by the gym lol....It was a good workout last night and after talking with M before I feel asleep I had a really good nights rest. Yeah Pam as you can see I slept till 9 like I said...NOT it was 530 as always that I just had to get up. AND I was really surprised to see M up since we did get in at almost midnight or a lil after. He was so sweet, he wanted to see me and talk. too cute he is.....so Pam how's the calves...lol See u there next week......

4 comments:

Kristin said...

U go girl ridin like the wind at 10:30 at night at the gym!
That is determination! Very proud of U!!!! See you at chef party!

Stephie Says..... said...

I look forward to it....yeah...good times

Anonymous said...

im a lil late in reading. but my calves werent so bad... looking forward to tomorrow

Katie said...

i used to go to PF and liked it.

you seem to be really motivated...you are making me motivated! i gotta read more often! :)