Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Using muscles that haven't been used in a while...or ever?

At our Tuesday night PF session I used some machines that I never tried before. OH MY
What a deal....The adductor and abductor ones are a trip.....It gives the effect of an exam at the gyn's/////not a nice feeling or position. lol BUT I must say it works those muscles to the core. I LOVE the oblique machine...oh love that one....When we go that late I feel so comfortable b/c the machines are all open and so few people I don't feel intimadated. There was a group of Italians one man and the rest boys, they kept staring at my Pammie.....then as we walk by and say we are tired the old creepy man says something and I try to ignore it b/c at first I really did not think he was talkin to us but then Pam as nice as pie smiles and says huh? He repeats it but we are still not sure but to me it sounded like Gumo Stei......(spelt all wrong) Italian for how are you. So we are still not sure she thinks he said so u are tired. Oh well. Pam has been kickin cardio butt. In two weeks she has uped her game 110%. u go girl. Heading there Friday night after she gets out of work at 10:30. It is just weird to drive home at midnight b/c I am so not a late night gal. My body feels awesome today and I get to do cardio tonight at the program. I was told by the programs trainer everyother day for weight train and everyday for cardio so no weight stuff tonight. It is not good for muscle recovery. I can't belv. the ab machine I so feel it in my core today. It is not a weigh week but since my clothes are fitting so loose I am sure I am loosing something. I love that I caught the exercise fever.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

como stai...lol

Stephie Says..... said...

thanks.....amy or normie....

Kristin said...

U Inspire!
And of course you can use the word "beauts" cause you are a "beauty"!
Wish I could go to work out with ya at 10:30, I am such a night person, I am glad you have Pam to work out with, it's always good to have someone there going the extra mile together, ya know what i mean!
U KEEP GOING GIRL!!!

Jennifer said...

it's about time the music is pumping on this thang. did you have to have a workout in order to get pumpin? lol lol

Stephie Says..... said...

I am so not a night person tha tis the funny thing that I can stay up that late..and I do so luv that Pam and I can do this together...ck out her awesome blog she is the best photographer.....

I did th emusic 4 u babay J.....lol
to make u feel the pumpin beat...lol

Anonymous said...

thanks for the blog plug there dear.

I so wanted to go today but really didnt want to buy more clothes. I should keep a stash in my car, sorry. But date night on tuesday i promise!

i did go thursday (alone.. cause u suck) and did the eliptal for longer this time.. im not so sore anymore from the mechines so tuesday we can get back to it!

yay for feeling great!

Stephie Says..... said...

I had some alone time last night....... ; (
I debated when I knew u weren't going and said hey I kept the bra on this long LOL LOL I WILL GO. The lightning was not fun though...lol
I WILL C U TUES NIGHT SAME TIME SAME PLACE....hey n we both have to open on wed morn....so we r in the same boat..lol

I got cardio on wed just cardo no weights since we kicked butt on tues night

Dawn said...

You guys are doing awesome, keep up the great work!