Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I got a tag .....only a few I am no good at this...

Where would you like to go on your next vacation
On the Disney Cruise at Castaway Cay


Whats your favorite beverage?
Water with lots o lime....yum or lemon



Whats your favorite color?
I do not have any on my walls but would lve to someday have a bathroom with lilacish puple walls with white beadboard.




What is your relationship status?
He is my love and soul mate, love that man.

What is you name?
STEPHANIE AKA STEPHIE
Papa Steve is the one who started Stephie Baby....It took a long time to let others say that. Normie, her mother BN and Nana T were the only ones to say it...Then Michael would say My Jelly Bean Stephie....So now others can call me Stephie. I do love the originals who did it. I can sometimes hear my Papas voice in my dreams saying Stephie Baby. Once in my dream it was so real and vivid I woke up and tought was that real? Oh how I luv that Papa...Miss u more than you know.....

2 comments:

Kristin said...

dreams like that are bittersweet, i am glad he called you a special name so you always can hear his voice saying it to you

Jennifer said...

cute! stephie baby!!!!