Saturday, August 30, 2008

Listening to hums



I am looking at e-mails and Ryan is eating his breakfast behind me and I am hearing hum hum hum .......He hums while he eats. Like in his own little world...lol He has always done this since he was lil and started eating the baby food. He does not hum if he is chatting with someone while eatin (well yeah can't hum and talk at the same time) but even at dinner if he is not talking we hear his hums. He is funny. He has a calm disposition like his non stressed dad. Michael is so mellow I so respect him for that but in one way think how can you be so laid back. Ryan has that but on some things obsesses, maybe got that from me.....
As the keyboard clicks the hum of my baby boy continues until his Cheerios are all gobbled up.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

do i see pics on this blog???? u must be sick, pics and jordan sparks!!!!!
yup! hum it up...too cute!