Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What a view!

As I look out the slider and look at the sun rise I can't help but feel the view looks like a spring morning. The way the sun hits the field where Chestnut grazes looks so peacful and serine. A new little wood building was built this week and it looks very rustic. I wish I could share the view but am still in the 80's with the techno thing. I hope when I head out for the drive to school and work the feel of weather will be a warm as it looks. Have a wonderful day filled with "back to regular" things. Stay warm and remember @13 weeks 'till Easter!

I hear birds.....It not only looks like spring, it sounds like it too.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I was thinking spring this morning too! Is that possible? It's been so mild - and I love it!

Anonymous said...

The wind here made it feel very cold, but it was so nice to see the bright sunshine.

And I even spelled everything right!

Anonymous said...

I did't/////;p

Drew said...

Don't be lulled into complacency. We're gonna get HAMMERED with snow! :0)

Anonymous said...

I'll believe it when I see it Drew,,,,,,,,,,I hope not to see it.....

Anonymous said...

I'm with Drew...give it 3 more weeks...normie