Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tag I'm it..........Paige I did it! lol

Here goes...A- Available or Taken? TakenB- Best Friend?boy=Michael girl= Normie Cake or Pie? CakeD- Drink of Choice? Pelgrion water from Italy with Lime E- Essential item you use everyday? toothbrush and deodorantF- Favorite Color? purple/lilacG- Gummy Bears or Worms? neitherH- Hometown? Eastie BabyI Indulgence? ChocolatesweetsJ- January or February? February K- Kids and Names? Stephen and Ryan L- Life is incomplete without?Michael, my kids & God M- Marriage Date? April 26, 1992N- Number of Siblings: 1 half sister O- Oranges or apples? apples in the fall; oranges anytimeP- Phobias or fears? Bees/driving in the snow/small spaces Q- Favorite quote? Bear huggin and lovin R- Reason to Smile? my theeth are the bomb...best set of choopers S- Season? Spring; new beginningsT- Tag 3 or 4 people? Normie,Karen, Dawn, and DrewU- Unknown fact about me? I want to own a Sk8 clothing store so my boys and I can work there V- Vegetable you don't like? OckraW- Worst Habit? biting my nails when I'm really stressedX- X-rays? ankle Y- Your favorite food? so many to picksweet/Italian Z- Zodiac: Aquarius (sp) I am a true water sign....Friendly and easy going.....

2 comments:

Karen said...

I did it!! See my post :) Fun, fun, fun....

Norma said...

Can you guess which one of your answers really surprised me? ; ) Okay, I will do this later...gotta keep things on track this AM 'cause I'm leaving the house at 8:30 for the entire day...hate it!Normie