Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The feeling of smooth......

I have been using this homemade goats milk soap for about a month now and my face is so soft and supple. A neighbor near us whom I just reacently befriended even though our boys have had a friendship in school for many years. She is an "off the boat" Greek women and loves the Italian that I have to offer to our conversations because there seem to be a few simalarities between the two cultures. In her basment she makes beauty products from natural oils and milks and sell them at craft fairs. She sells them so cheep too. I have been having Stephen (14 as of Jan 30th) use the soap to help with the teen oils that he has on his face in the shower and it has made a great differnce on him too. Ann at one time was a nurse in a dermatologists office and has stopped working for the past 5 years to raise 4 boys all of which have the best skin for teens and pre-teens. I am sure her basement brews and olive oil diet contribute to that. She also made a small bottel of a spary oil (smells nasty) to put on your hands at night and then keep on a pair of silk gloves(5.00 at Bed Bat & Beyond). I can not sleep with anything on my hands or feet so I do it about an hour or two before bed while watching TV or reading. I was told by 4 people that my hands were so so soft. So to you Miss Greek ANN goddess of oil...thanks for the basement brews.........here is her web site..... www.annssoaps.net PH# 978-777-0324 The Goats milk soap 4oz and O OIl and Lavender spray the two best products...Tell her Stephie sent you ....lol

9 comments:

Norma said...

You know what they say about the Italians and the Greeks..."Una faccia, una corsa" (one face, one race). N

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

that's interesting that its been helping your teen son with his skin....gotta love natural rememdies!

Karen said...

I've used goat's milk before and LOVED it.. but it was mass produced and not special like your friends. I will probably give it a try.. you use it on your face? Do you use a special moisturizer too?

Anonymous said...

I do use it on my face an I never used mostrzr b/c of being scared to break out,.....Stephie

Anonymous said...

I do use it on my face an I never used mostrzr b/c of being scared to break out,.....Stephie

Dawn said...

The goat's milk is probably moisturizing by itself, no? I'll proabably order some. I love to try something new, and help a small business at the same time! Thanks for the tip!

Karen said...

Steph, I e-mailed her and ordered the goat's milk and spray. Just waiting to hear back.. looking forward to being smooth and supple (heehee.. if only it were that easy)

Anonymous said...

K
I told Ann to look at her e-mail for the form..She was so happy ! She is getting ready for a craft show tom and I am taking her youngest today to play w/Ry so she can get all her stuff in order. She said she will send it asap after her show tom....Thanks..Let me know if you like it,,,warning the oil is not that nice smelling but works great....S

Karen said...

Awesome! I will let you know..